Sailing season has ended and we are taking Tuana back home for winter time. For sure, she will get some more upgrades and refinements :p. But changes will not be as huge as this years refurbishments:
- total interior renewal - more storage space more cosines!
- new anti fouling coating
- installed and mounted NASA navigational instruments for wind and depth. Speed is installed but not mounted yet.
- electrical reorganisation and extion (navigation, multiple USB ports, indoor orange night light for night cruises, cooling box & fusing)
- mounted a original sprayhood
- cleaned the motor cooling water cycle - exchanged the temperature valve and the impeller.
- tablet mounting for navigantion
- 2 cup holders for the sea rails (thanks Lilith ;) )
- Started a Logbook! :)
Near to Alkmaar we picked up two kayaks for the KGS.